From Christine Lutts:
1. Pat Donahue, Maureen Jacoby, Lisa DuBreuil, Richard Stafford, Polly Wilbert, Ed Myskowski and Christine Lutts were present.
2. We discussed the progress and some further steps regarding Greenlawn Cemetery being on the National Register. Note this is a slow process, but progress is being made. We hope to get grants and or funding for Greenlawn thru this and or other opportunities.
3. Rich Stafford brought up membership. He also discussed the tapping of Maple trees for maple syrup and his past involvement with that thru Saltonstall school.
4. Pat brought up a tour of Greenlawn idea for November. What do you think should be on the tour? What weekend day and or date do you think is best?
5. Ed talked about his work on the history of Greenlawn. We look forward to his findings.
6. Maureen mentioned Nature Resources and was going to check into that and about getting some other people she knew to help us.
Remember we hold our monthly meeting the last Tuesday of every month at 6:30 at 5 Broad Street which is The Salem Council on Aging unless otherwise notified.